- Product Description
- shipping & return
Add The Shine of Chrome, Anywhere!
Metallic heat transfer vinyl is available by the roll to offer you the ability to add a mirror-like chrome finish to nearly anything! This metallic heat transfer vinyl is available in both gold and silver. It is equipped with a sticky release sheet for ease of applying small pieces, such as letters.
- Metallic mirror finish
- Can be used on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, and poly/cotton blends
- Sticky release sheet for easy application
Apply metallic detailing to paper, tile, wood, ceramic, magnets, canvas, metal, and fabric. Because if the metallic qualities of the heat transfer vinyl, a little more care is required than for our standard color options. Machine wash with mild detergent and hang dry. Do not iron.
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Red, Royal, Orange, Pink, Black, Green
- Blade: 45 degrees
- Cold peel
At AVANCE Heat Transfer Vinyl, we can teach you how to properly use your vinyl for the best outcome. Purchase your metallic vinyl online or stop by our shop in Southside Chicago today.
The cost of shipping your order will be calculated using our postcode search at the checkout. Enjoy free shipping with orders over $50. You will be notified once your item has been sent with a tracking number. Additional charges apply to international sales, please contact us for a quote.
Our product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, send it back to us for a full refund following our Refund Policy. The return is invalid if the faults are caused by incorrect use or failure to respect the cleaning and care instructions.
Why Avance Vinyl?
“I didn't want to go overboard with toys for my little one since they really don't need much so this was a great purchase. My baby has been using the mat for a few weeks now and I can say that he hasn’t gotten bored of it yet! He loves playing with it laying down and will turn from his back to his tummy and stare at the mat or if he lands just right. I even drug it with me into the living room so I could make dinner. You can easily add different hanging items to make sure your kid doesn't get bored, the stuff that comes with The Complete Kit is great.”
4.9/5 based on 239 reviews
How to Use Heat Transfer Vinyl
It only takes four simple steps to use HTV.
- Cut your design in a reverse pattern on the vinyl. Remove any access from the pattern.
- Preheat the item that the design will be transferred onto for about 2-3 seconds.
- Place the design onto the item with medium to firm pressure. Hold it there for 12-15 seconds at 305 degrees Fahrenheit (150 C).
- Once the product and transfer are completely cool, peel off the backing to reveal your final design.