What is Heat Transfer Vinyl?
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is the solution to personalizing an array of projects. HTV is the least expensive way to start customizing your favorite fabric gear. With plenty of variations available, your customization options are endless.
AVANCE Heat Transfer Vinyl is easy to use and can be layered with one another to create unique effects. Even beginners can use HTV! We offer classes that can teach you everything you need to know about how to use our vinyl.
What type of heat transfer vinyl do you carry?
AVANCE Vinyl carries a variety for all of your crafty needs. All of our Vinyl is considered to be stretch vinyl. Meaning that when you wash and dry with our HTV it is able to expand and contract, reducing cracking. Our start pack vinyl has a variety to get you started. We also carry glitter and metallic heat transfer vinyl.
How Big are the rolls?
HTV rolls, not including the heat transfer tape that is utilized for masking circuit boards, are 20 inches wide and are available in 1, 5, or 25-yard length.
What Can I use HTV on?
AVANCE Vinyl can be used on many different surfaces, including:
- 100% cotton
- Polyester and cotton blends
- 100% polyester
The metallic HTV can add some dazzle to:
How to use AVANCE Vinyl Heat Transfer Vinyl
It only takes four simple steps to use HTV.
- Cut your design in a reverse pattern on the vinyl. Remove any access from the pattern.
- Preheat the item that the design will be transferred onto for about 2-3 seconds.
- Place the design onto the item with medium to firm pressure. Hold it there for 12-15 seconds at 305 degrees Fahrenheit (150 C).
- Once the product and transfer are completely cool, peel off the backing to reveal your final design.
How to care for your HTV apparel.
- Wait 24 hours or more before washing.
- Machine wash in cold or warm.
- Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron.
- Hang Dry