A4 Sublimation Paper
Love the look of heat transfer vinyl but the feel of your vintage t-shirt? Get the best of both worlds with sublimation paper! Rather than adhering on top of your garment, sublimation paper allows your design to become a part of the garment.
Instructions for use:
- Print design in mirror image.
- Press garment first to remove moisture and wrinkles and warm the garment.
- Place sublimation paper on garment, top with parchment paper.
- Press with medium pressure at 400° for 30-40 seconds.
- Remove transfer paper while the garment is hot.
- Turn the garment inside out and hand-wash in cold water.
To use sublimation transfer, ensure you use fabrics with a tight weave and use sublimation ink.